Wednesday, June 3, 2009

May Trip to Virginia!







Jay and I had the opportunity to go to

Virginia to my parents over Memorial Day Weekend. Not only was it just a fun family get together we were celebrating my grandparents 50th wedding anniversary! It was so neat to experience this wonderful occassion! Elise made the beautiful cake and it was very tasty! It was so wonderful to have everyone there! Elise and Kodiak and Alexa came in from Chicago, me and Jay came in from Idaho and my brother was there as well! It was a wonderful weekend and we were able to make great memories and have fun together! Here are just a few pictures from while we were there!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Elise made that cake! I wish she were here to teach me how to decorate like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah she is pretty good! She made my wedding cake too!

    ReplyDelete