Sunday, August 30, 2009

Our Changing Life

I know it has been a very long time since I have updated on here. I really haven't had a whole to to talk about lately. Jay finished his summer semester back in July and has been enjoying his break from school. It has been nice to have our evenings free of homework and work. We have been able to do a few fun things during the break. I go back to school on September 10th and am actually kind of excited to go back to school. I only have the Fall and Winter semesters left and then I graduate in April! I am very excited about that. So I'm pretty sure most if not all of you know that Jay and I are expecting our first baby on February 2, 2010. We are so excited and happy. We have been wanting to know what the gender is ever since we found out and it is finally getting closer. But, when Elise (my sister) had her little baby boy on Thursday morning it just made me want to know even more and made Jay and I even more excited for our little one to come. I have my appointment on September 15th and hopefully our little one will cooperate so we can find out if it's a boy or girl! Jay is really hoping for a boy and I really don't have an opinion although he will be happy with either! :) We are enjoying life and everything it brings our way. I promise it won't take me this long to post something again.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh I didn't know you were expecting! That is SOOO cool! How neat that you and Elise were expecting at the same time! I have a cousin on my mom's side that was born just a few days after me. I always thought it was cool that my mom and her sister were expecting together. I feel a special bond to her - we were getting ready for mortality together!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I haven't really made it very public until now I guess. But yeah it was fun to be expecting at the same time for the short time that we were. But yeah I think they will be good friends too! I just looked at your pictures, they are so cute. Your boys are adorable and getting soooo big! Looks like you guys are doing well!

    ReplyDelete