Friday, December 18, 2009

Major Update!


Sorry everyone it has been soooo long since I have wrote on here. School and work and being pregnant completely wears me out everyday. But the semester is now done, I completed another 19 credits! Only 14.5 more to go, so I graduate in April! We are so excited for Christmas and are spending it with Jay's family this year. They live in Boise (they moved from Florida last year). So, I went to the doctor this morning and come to find out I have lost weight. I am 34 weeks along now and have gained a total of 11 pounds. They told me to enjoy the holidays! AKA, EAT! haha. I am getting so excited for our little one to come. I can't believe how close it is getting! Well, I never got the picture up last time I promised, so here you go! Here is a picture from this week. I feel so big and think I look big in the picture. But, the doctor keeps saying, "you don't have much of a torso and you are so short that it doesn't have anywhere to go but out!" So, it is all going out haha, but not much weight gain. So, I hope you enjoy the picture, finally... I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas! Happy Holidays!



2 comments:

  1. Only 11 pounds?! I think I must be gaining all the weight you aren't. :) You look great. Good luck with everything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the update! You look great! My pregnancies also Could go nowhere but out. How exciting that you are almost done with school! When are you due?

    ReplyDelete