Wednesday, December 15, 2010

HALLOWEEN!!! What a cute bunny! (Check out the bunny tail on the car)
The bunny family!

And our bunny mobile of course!


Carving the pumpkin!
So sorry I am posting so many pictures all at once. I have had people wanting to see pictures... but I didn't want to just skip to where she is now. So I am putting up some from along the way. It is hard to pick just a few, we have so many cute ones. But here are some more silly pictures!


What a pose!

Karlee gets lots of snuggles from grandma!
She sticks her tongue out all the time!

This was taken right after her first peanut butter and jelly sandwich! It was all in her hair!

The first snow! And the message Jay left for me on our car!

Karlee loves doing this any chance she gets!

And these are her favorite of all time!!! (Just like her Papa)

So cold at Uncle Chris' soccer game!

No comments:

Post a Comment