Thursday, July 1, 2010

AWESOME THING!

So a few weeks back I heard about a thing called "Bountiful Baskets". I heard it was really neat and something I should try. So I looked into it. Basically you go online on Monday night and order a basket. You pay online for the basket and then on Saturday morning you go and pick it up. The produce is from CA and there are different pick up locations you can go to get it. For the basic basket (which I got) it cost $15, then with tax it was $16.50. The pictures below show what we got in our basket! We were very impressed with it. It is such a neat thing and so cheap for so much produce! Each week the produce is different. But you always get 6 fruits and 6 vegetables. The produce tastes so good also. We have loved eating it!





1 comment:

  1. I'm doing this too and have really liked it. My only complaint is that I always forget on Mon night and by Tues morning, the baskets are all gone in my locations. I guess I have to lon on earlier.

    ReplyDelete