Monday, May 17, 2010

Roll over!!!

So about a week ago we were playing with Karlee on a blanket on the floor. We do tummy time a couple times every day. I have wondered when she would roll over. But that night she did it! I couldn't believe it. I could see that she was getting close so I grabbed my phone and turned the video on. I wanted the camera, but I couldn't get that fast enough. But I got her first roll on camera on my phone! We were so excited and so proud of her. Then, the next night I went to school to take a test and while I was gone she did it twice for Jay. He luckily got one of them on video on the camera this time. I was sad that I missed them, but so proud that she had did it again! She is growing and changing so fast I can't believe it. She likes to sit in her booster seat at the kitchen table with us now too. She always wants to be part of the action and the center of everything. She is so much fun and we love her to pieces!!! She also LOVES bath time. She would lay in the tub for hours I think if I let her. She kicks and splashes and smiles and laughs the whole time. She is even a good sport when it's time to clean her up and wash her hair. She loves having her head rubbed too! She also LOVES to babble and talk all the time now. It is so funny to sit there and listen to her and talk back. In the mornings when she wakes up she doesn't usually cry, she will lay in her crib and talk talk talk. I like to lay in bed and just listen to her and laugh. When I go in to get her up she gets the biggest smile and giggles and gets so excited. It is so much fun. I love being a mother. It is hard work and tiring, but so rewarding. When she looks at me and smiles it just breaks my heart. I am a proud mommy! I have such a wonderful life. I have a great husband and an adorable, beautiful baby girl. Life is wonderful! Here is the video of her rolling over! Enjoy!





1 comment:

  1. So cute! I think it is hilarious that it made her cry!

    ReplyDelete