Sunday, May 9, 2010

What's New With Us
















So since I last posted our lives have become very busy again. We are both back in school and working hard. Jay is still working a lot while going to school. I am so grateful to have such a wonderful husband that works so hard to provide for our family. He is wonderful! I am in my last semester of college and am so excited to be graduating in July! Karlee will be 4 months old on Tuesday and is growing and changing so much and so fast. She smiles all the time and giggles. She makes Jay and I laugh and smile all the time! She loves loves loves sucking on her hands and just about anything else she can get in her mouth. She loves to pull my hair and has a very strong grip! She is so close to rolling over, but still needs my help some. She comes to school with Jay and I on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday and goes back and forth between Jay and I and our classes. It worked out nice so when I am in class Jay isn't and when Jay is in class, I'm not. She has been such a good sport and a great baby with the whole thing! During all of the business of our lives we went to the park one day when it was very nice (which is rare to have a nice day still). We had some fun with her and got some cute pictures! Also, a few weeks ago we had some family pictures done so there is one posted on here too. Also, with today being Mother's Day I guess I should talk about that too. Jay made me breakfast this morning. He made chocolate chip pancakes and had strawberries too. He also made us dinner. He made chicken parmesean and a salad. Then we made chocolate covered strawberries (my request) and they were wonderful! For Mother's Day he got me a day at the spa! I am so excited to go! I have never had anything like it before! It was a wonderful first Mother's Day being a mother. I am grateful to Jay for making it so wonderful! I love Jay and I love Karlee. My life is so wonderful and I feel so blessed to have such wonderful family and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment